Loose Lay Vinyl Plank
Vinyl Plank flooring is ideal for adding a floating floor. Laminate is also good for this type of renovation.
Most flooring requires professional installation. But Floating floors are installed above an existing floor. This is not too difficult for a home handy person who already has some building experience. The floating floor is not attached to the main floor. the pieces of a floating floor lock into place above the underlying surface.There is no glue or nails involved. Often there is underlay between the floating floor and the main floor beneath.
A floating floor allows you to have the type of floor decor you want, without removing the existing floor. This is a good option if the renovation is only meant to last for a few years; you might want this floor in a child’s bedroom or play area. Floating floors had an advantage in providing acoustic and thermal isolation. The extra layer of flooring (with underlay) allows the room to retain heat, or stay cooler in summer. And sound inside this room will be dampened, and not be too loud in adjacent rooms.
Loose Lay Vinyl Plank is designed in a manner wherein it imitates the look of natural wood or stone. The great thing about it is that it can be acquired at a minimal cost. They are also more convenient than standard vinyl planks since they are so easy to maintain. There’s no need to exert too much effort to keep them clean and neat for years.
ADVANTAGES OF LOOSE LAY / VINYL PLANK:
- Pleasing appearance that can look like wood or stone
- Anti-bacterial treatment for long term health concerns
- Environmentally safe and 100% recyclable
- Good acoustic isolation properties
- Uncomplicated installation – pieces lock together with tongue-in-groove edges.
- Can be installed over any hard floors
- Easy to repair- you can replace a section if needed.
- Usually Installed without adhesives
- Can be uninstalled and reused in another area if circumstances if required
- With long-term manufacturer’s guarantee of up to 25 years.
Laminate Flooring Perth
Talk to us about laminate, vinyl plank or any other type of flooring material to transform any room in your home.